BOOTH RENTAL APPLICATION
Slice of Shoreview Days Rules & Regulations
- Payment in Advance – In order for a Participant to have a space reserved at the event, all payments must be made in advance. Payments must accompany any application or be submitted online. Payment by check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard. The Committee has the right to deny check payment from any vendor with a previous NSF check. The City of Shoreview will apply a $15 fee for any check returned for insufficient funds.
- Vendors selling goods or services must fill out a MN Revenue Form ST19, available on this site. The instructions for Form ST19 can also be downloaded.
- Refunds will be granted with written notice of cancellation received at least 30 days prior to event
- Cancellation policy – event will take place rain or shine – no refunds because of weather
- Hours of operation – all booths must be occupied and open by participant for hours of operation. *Friday 4 -8, Saturday 10-8, Sunday 11-4. (Friday is optional)
- Parking – Participant parking is available in the Deluxe parking lot – you will receive a parking pass which must be displayed on your dashboard when in the Park.
- Electricity – All electricity must be requested with application – We only supply 120 volt/20 amp service – vendor must bring 12 gauge 100 foot extension cords.
- Security will be provided in the Park overnight, however vendor is responsible for any loss or damage to merchandise or equipment.